This post is mainly for all my Italian readers to remind them that our user group DotNetMarche is organizing its 18th workshop.
We will have Raffaele Rialdi (MVP Developer Security) and Gian Maria Ricci (MVP Visual Studio ALM) talking about:
- A recap on some Linq features, Lamda expressions and Expression Trees
- Advanced features of the C# 4.0 programming language
- Parallel Libraries: take advantage of your multicore cpu.
- Micro framework .NET (bonus session)
It will take place next week, on Tuesday the 15, for more information and to register to the event head up to: http://dotnetmarche.org/eventi/Default.aspx?IDevento=41
As usual after the event we’ll have our community dinner in which you can keep talking about the topics of the workshop or just have fun and enjoy some great food.
I will be there, and you?
- Tomorrow’s DotNetMarche Workshop Live Streaming (26/08/2015)
- DotNetMarche January Workshop - WPF, MVVM, UI (01/12/2010)
- Last few days to sign up for the 12th DotNetMarche / Community Tour 2009 workshop (26/08/2015)
- Getting ready for the 12th DotNetMarche Workshop “Community Tour 2009” (12/03/2009)
- Workshop: ‘Silverlight in Action - a starting point for Line of Business Applications’ (26/08/2015)
- More related document (8)