Microsoft silently released Silverlight 2...if you navigate to www.silverlight.net and go to the ‘Get Started’ section you will notice that the ‘Beta 2’ marker on the Silverlight download button were removed.
Plus the developers tools were updated too, you can reach the new versions from the same section you used to get the RC0 version...I just double checked the page and found that they have already changed the ‘Get Section’ to point to the new tools.
So...to get the latest version navigate to: http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/
- Silverlight 2 RC0 Available (26/08/2015)
- Silverlight Datagrid Updated (01/12/2009)
- Last few days to sign up for the 12th DotNetMarche / Community Tour 2009 workshop (26/08/2015)
- Getting ready for the 12th DotNetMarche Workshop “Community Tour 2009” (12/03/2009)
- Workshop: ‘Silverlight in Action - a starting point for Line of Business Applications’ (26/08/2015)
- More related document (41)