I will be the main speaker at the next workshop organized by DotNetMarche (the .Net User-group I belongs to); the workshop is organized in collaboration with Microsoft and it is part of the official ‘Microsoft Days Community After Hours’ events.
I will show the basis of how to build a multi-target (Silverlight+WPF) line of business application using a lot of different technologies (like ORMs, Inversion of Control systems, etc...) and patterns (Strategy, MVP, MVVM, etc...) and how to integrate them in a framework (which I call ‘Structura’) for building pluggable and modular applications.
To be honest this is driving away all my spare time, so that’s the main reasons for the lack of updates of this month.
However after the event I will publish all the material and related code samples.
See you there.
- DotNetMarche January Workshop - WPF, MVVM, UI (01/12/2010)
- Last few days to sign up for the 12th DotNetMarche / Community Tour 2009 workshop (26/08/2015)
- Getting ready for the 12th DotNetMarche Workshop “Community Tour 2009” (12/03/2009)
- Workshop: ‘Silverlight in Action - a starting point for Line of Business Applications’ (26/08/2015)
- Are you ready for the upcoming DotNetMarche workshop on July 16 ? (07/08/2010)
- More related document (58)