Some days ago the .Net User Group I belong to (DotNetMarche, for those who do not know) organized an event that was part of the “Microsoft & Community Tour 2011”. We had a multi-track workshop event that was entirely devoted to the web development using some of the major CMS application frameworks we have around today.
In the main track we had the occasion to talk about one the lasted addition to the landscape: Orchard.
The result was a good workshop with a nice attendance that seemed to be very interested by the potentiality of this ‘new’ application framework.
Here are the slides of my “1 session and a half”, the event was in Italian language and the same is for the slides (sorry for my English readers):
Sadly I don’ have any photo about the “Fish based” Community Dinner we had after the event...it was funny as usual with a lot of crazy guys (looking at the face of the waiter when he asked us if we wanted to end the dinner with a coffee and we ordered another first dish instead was priceless!).
See you - live - at the next event.
- 19th DotNetMarche Workshop “Community Tour 2011 - CMS Edition” (26/08/2015)
- Tomorrow’s DotNetMarche Workshop Live Streaming (26/08/2015)
- 18th DotNetMarche Workshop: C#4, Linq, Parallel Libraries and Micro Framework .NET (03/09/2011)
- DotNetMarche January Workshop - WPF, MVVM, UI (01/12/2010)
- Last few days to sign up for the 12th DotNetMarche / Community Tour 2009 workshop (26/08/2015)
- More related document (8)