There were a couple of bugs in how the number of pages were computed, the problem is now solved and the solution is updated, see the article at: Silverlight: a generic Pagination Control
I start to believe that I really have to test my controls a little more before posting them :D, consider also that I’m using most of my code in production applications, so these small project are always subject to changes and fix as new feature can be introduced from time to time.
If you try my code and find some bug in it, don’t be shy and don’t hesitate to post your fixes they can save me some time during everyday’s life.
Maybe can be useful to have a page on the site in which I’ll regroup all the small projects with their corresponding version number…but to be honest I’m a bit lazy to do it right now.
- Silverlight: a generic Pagination Control (09/08/2008)
- Silverlight: simulate a 'Windows' desktop application - part 1 (26/08/2015)
- Silverlight 2 RC0 – first problems due to undocumented breaking changes on disabled controls (26/08/2015)
- Silverlight: Custom Buttons with Templates (09/01/2008)
- Silverlight: simulate a ‘Windows’ desktop application - part 2 (Dragging Window) (26/08/2015)
- More related document (44)